Totally matching numbers 1971 Buick GS equipped with a ram air 350 c.i. engine and Turbo 350 transmission. Engine rebuilt at around 75,000 miles, starts up immediately, does not smoke, and pulls like a locomotive. This car spent its entire life right here in Pensacola where it was used as a daily driver pretty much right up until I started the restoration, which took 2 years. Complete receipts and extensive photo documentation provided upon request. Here are the essential highlights of the restoration process:
- All STEEL body (no filler or fiberglass), including new floor and trunk pans.
- Professionally repainted to its original Cortez Gold exterior trim.
- Complete interior restoration with OE style and color (sandalwood), including seat foam and vinyl, carpet, overhead liner, sun visors.
- Original transmission overhauled and rebuilt.
- Numerous other new parts such as springs, shocks, tires, and windshield.
Asking price is ridiculously low for this classic beauty. A real bargain when compared to prices of other muscle cars of this era, which are often too easy to clone. This is NOT a Buick Skylark dressed up to look like a GS... it is a real, verifiable GS restored to look and drive like the day it left the factory in Detroit! All reasonable offers and trades considered (no brokers or dealers, please). Looking for my next project, so contact me and let me know what you have. Hopefully, we can work out a deal.